Legal Research Intern (Remote)
This role is fully remote, but working hours are between 8 AM and 5 PM – Pacific Standard Time (PST).
At Formrush, we hold the conviction that legal services should be accessible and uncomplicated for all. Established in 2022, we have become the globe’s most extensive and frequently utilized online legal service platform.
Our presence spans across North America, South America, and Europe, where we have aided over 200K individuals in generating over 1 million legal documents and addressing their legal queries.
We are poised to make a historic impact by scaling the Formrush platform to unprecedented levels and reaching audiences globally. To achieve this goal, we are actively expanding our team.
● Opportunities for growth and advancement
● Competitive compensation and benefits
● Dynamic and innovative company culture
About the Role
Our team is seeking a talented, energetic, and driven legal intern. This internship provides hands-on training and experience in the operations of a cutting-edge legal technology company. The responsibilities will encompass conducting legal research on a diverse range of subjects, as well as actively participating in content writing and editing. If you possess a keen eye for detail, are eager to learn, and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this opportunity is for you. This is an remunerated internship position with a pay rate of $10/hr to $20/hr.
● Support the creation and maintenance of legal document templates
● Research and analyze legal document structure, source material, and supporting documentation
● Conduct legal research to ensure documents are up to date and compliant with state and federal law
● Draft and edit legal website content
● Support Document Operations team in daily administrative tasks
Requirements/ Preferred Skills
● Currently rising 2L, 3L, or recent graduate of a nationally-accredited law school
● Excellent writing, proofreading, recall, and communication skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
● Self-starter who will thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment
● Great attitude, sense of humor, and a professional demeanor
● Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
If you are interested and have more questions, please visit our page at https://www.formrush.com/careers-legal-research-intern, where we have all the answers to your questions