Thank you for your interest in Össur. The most important resource of Össur is its staff. At Össur, we value our extensive skills and knowledge base and naturally we nurture a spirit of innovation. With wide-ranging roles involved in our business, Össur is keen to attract talented individuals and accomplished team players, who are ready to contribute to the achievement of our goals.
In Global Process Development
Össur seeks a Process Analyst to identify, assess and propose process changes across an end-to-end business
process. The Global Process Development team is responsible for providing a neutral and independent view of
process performance based on qualitative and quantitative information.
• Analyze and document business processes with focus on ensuring an optimal end-to-end process.
• Lead and facilitate process redesign workshops.
• Facilitate requirements gathering from all relevant stakeholders responsible for managing and operating
• Monitor, measure and analyze process performance as input into determining opportunities for change.
• Propose process changes that optimize the end-to-end business process for Össur.
• Apply process and project management methodologies to all change.
• University education.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Strong analytical, consultative and problem solving capabilities.
• Experience in business case creation desirable.
• Project management skills, proactive aptitude and ability to work independently.
• Leadership skills.
• Experience in stakeholder management.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Smelltu hér til að sækja leiðbeiningar á íslensku, athugið að síðar í ferlinu er hægt að bæta við fleiri viðhengjum.
Vinsamlega sendu tölvupóst á firstname.lastname@example.org ef þú lendir í vandræðum með að fylla út umsóknina.