Nox Medical is seeking an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the organization IT systems.
Function & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Participate in designing, developing, implementing and coordination of systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Plan the implementation of new systems to streamline all internal operations and provide guidance to other staff within the organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software within the organization
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in a related field
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to support team leadership, project update and interaction with all levels within the organization
We are always interested in talented invididuals who share our passion for improving people’s lives.
All applications will be replied to and are treated with utmost care and confidentiality.
For more information about Nox Medical, please visit our website www.noxmedical.com