Location: Reykjavík, Iceland
Tempo is seeking an experienced Team Lead to join our growing development teams in Reykjavík.
You will be providing technical leadership to development teams by facilitating team meetings such as daily standups, planning and reviews, and meeting with individual team members to foster professional growth and mentorship.
You will also be responsible for the technical leadership of the team, such as performance, security, quality, test coverage, documentation, and continuous integration and delivery of the software.
The role involves:
- Delivering quality software by effectively leading teams, removing roadblocks and facilitating timely decision making.
- Solving technical problems and coming up with innovative solutions to our products whilst being mindful of user experience, performance, quality and security aspects.
- Providing technical leadership and supporting the development of your team members.
- Driving innovation by coming up with new and awesome ideas for our products and processes.
- Supporting company wide initiatives and software production by aligning and collaborating with internal teams.
- Leading and supporting the performance and development of the team and individual team members.
- Supporting recruitment efforts of new team members and professional development of all team members.
- Promoting and facilitating a healthy team dynamic.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a proven track record of delivering high profile cloud software projects that meet desired business outcomes.
- Has a great track record in leading others’ performance by using Agile methods and enjoys supporting others in becoming experts in their field.
- Enjoys problem solving and incorporates innovative thinking into projects.
- Is a self-starter and can motivate others through enthusiasm and collaboration.
- Is a strong communicator and is brilliant at consensus-building.
We would love to get to know you if you consider yourself to be a right fit for this role. Apply here and make sure your application letter details how you have utilized your skills in your projects. Remember to attach your CV.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Iceland.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Openings at Tempo