Oculis is currently seeking an innovative, highly motivated and energetic individual to join our team of formulation scientists in a new laboratory in Reykjavik.
• Ophthalmic formulation development based on Oculis’ Soluble Nanoparticle Technology.
• Design and perform experiments for drug pre formulation, formulation development, and process development.
• Documentation for product development report (PDR) and final product specifications.
• Evaluation of inactive raw materials and packaging components
• Prepare technology transfer of developed processes and procedures for scale up activities.
• Review patents and external publications.
• Analytical method development
• Other R&D related projects.
• A relevant university degree in, for example, pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, or chemical engineering with 2 5 years of relevant industry experience.
• Experience of formulation development, ideally of ophthalmic products.
• Strong hands on expertise in analytical chemistry, incl. HPLC.
• In depth understanding of chemical stability and characterization techniques.
• Thorough understanding of cGMP, pharmacopeia testing and regulatory requirements for drug development and approval.
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Good communication and team work skills.
For more details / information please contact:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 8th of August