Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in people‘s lives through product design?
At Össur, a passionate commitment to innovation and quality has been driving successful patient outcomes for decades. Our mission is to improve people’s mobility by listening to people’s needs and pushing the boundaries of technology.
We’re on the hunt for exceptional new talent to join our Design Center team. We want that extra something that makes you stand out from a crowd of great designers. As a part of R&D, the Design Center is responsible for product aesthetic design, usability and packaging for the Össur portfolio. We believe that design can and should make things better for people, business and the world.
• Responsible for the CAD of products and components of products in line with the product development plan.
• Responsible of bringing a product through the process of conceptual design, from initial idea to commercial launch in global markets.
• Works closely with other departments and external parties around the globe, participating in cross-functional product development teams.
• Proficiency in 3D modeling application such as SolidWorks: CAD surfacing knowledge is required.
• University degree in line with responsibilities of the function. Preferably a degree in Industrial Design, Engineering or equivalent fields.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Design approach inspired by the user, and capabilities to work closely with research to inform and validate design work.
• Self-driven but able to collaborate well within the team as well as engineering and marketing.
• Strong communication skills: Verbal and written presentation, concept development, physical 3D model building. Strong sketching ability is considered a strong benefit.
Application period ends on August 20th, 2018.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.