Lucinity is a SaaS startup in Reykjavík, London, and New York using Human AI to Make Money Good. Our AI-based anti-money laundering platform helps banks uncover criminal activities in their data while explaining what it finds and how. Do you want to help our customers shine a light on dark finance?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for the UI/UX design and design system of the Lucinity product, platform, website and other promotional assets. You will be expected to own your space while working closely with the product and business development teams. You are a skilled digital product designer that enjoys using design thinking to solve hard user problems and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You take pride in your creative vision, execution, and communication skills and you are a strong individual contributor but an even better team player.
• UI/UX design for the Lucinity platform
• Designing the customer journey on the Lucinity website
• Rapidly producing concepts and prototypes
• Understanding our current and prospective customers
• Lucinity‘s creative vision
• Own your space and have a say in strategic decisions
• Designing a product that facilitates effective and efficient AML processes
• Designing a product that our users use 8-12 hours a day, 5 days a week
• Visualize the detection of suspicious behaviors
• Designing interactions between contextual AI (Siri/Alexa like) and users
• Designing a flawless customer onboarding experience
• Understanding what the customer really wants and needs
• Bridging the gap between the product and other company assets
• Managing various stakeholders in the design process, taking in different opinions while staying deliberate but malleable in your beliefs
Skills & proficiencies
• An expert in design tools such as Figma
• Experience in managing stakeholders in product design
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á lucinity.bamboohr.com.