Laki power is looking for a good team player to perform advanced assembly of Laki Power devices according to established specifications and instructions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assemble Laki Power electronic devices
- Calibrate, configure and test electronic devices
- Log assembly process in accordance with manufacturing standards
- Order and stock materials and supplies
- Receive, unload and unpack materials for manufacturing
- Pack finished devices for shipment to customers
- Certified electronic technician or similar field
- Experience in electronic device assembly
- Excellent relevant computer skills
Laki Power is a growing tech company that provides power grid operators with solutions to monitor, analyze and optimize their operations and assets. Our unique patented technology powers equipment through electrical induction on high-power lines to provide real-time intelligence in the form of imagery and environmental data to our customers.
Laki Power received an EU grant of EUR 2.1 million in 2021 to further develop the company’s technology and marketing efforts. The company was named “innovation company of the year” by Iceland’s energy and utility federation (Samorka) in 2021.
See more at www.lakipower.com.
For further information, contact Hlynur Atli Magnússon, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sverrir Briem, email@example.com.
Applications are to be filled out and submitted at hagvangur.is, along with a CV and a letter of introduction.
Application deadline: April 12th of 2021.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á jobs.50skills.com.