The electronics designer will work on developing state of the art microcontroller controlled medical products to improve people’s mobility. The electronics designer will be part of an interdisciplinary team within R&D, working closely with other R&D units.
• Design of electronics architecture based on existing modules,
including power electronics, FPGA, Arm Cortex MCU and
• PCB design
• Participation in FPGA coding
• Participation in requirements analysis together with internal
and external partners
• Documentation and testing activities
• Development of suitable testing equipment and methods
• Participation in risk management activities
• University degree in field related to electronics development
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design of electronics
• Experience in EMC/EMI compliance preferred
• Experience in FPGA preferred
• Experience in medical device development preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Application period ends November 19th, 2017.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.is.