Össur is looking for engineersto join our Bionics Department in Research & Development (R&D).
The Bionic team is responsible for developing microprocessor controlled prosthetic knees and ankles, designed to improve people’s mobility around the world. The engineers and developers are part of an interdisciplinary team within R&D and work closely with other R&D units, Manufacturing and Logistics, Medical Office and Clinical Affairs.
- Design of electronics architecture based on existing modules, including power electronics, FPGA, Arm Cortex MCU and wired/wireless interfaces
- PCB design, layout and prototyping
- Participation in requirements analysis together with internal and external partners
- Development of suitable testing equipment and methods
- Documentation and testing activities
- Participation in risk management activities
- University degree in a field related to electronics development
- Minimum of 3 years experience in electronics design
- Experience in EMC/EMI compliance preferred
- Experience in FPGA a benefit
- Experience in medical device development is considered a benefit
- Autonomy in daily tasks execution and reporting activities
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Application period ends on June 25th, 2019.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.