The embedded software designer will work on developing state of the art microcontroller controlled medical products to improve people’s mobility. The embedded software designer will be part of an interdisciplinary team within R&D, working closely with other R&D units.
• Embedded software programming with C/C++ for devices
running the ARM architecture
• Participation in requirements analysis together with internal
and external partners
• Documentation of code and testing activities
• Development of suitable testing equipment and methods
• Software verification according to international standards
• Participation in risk management activities
• University degree in field related to software development
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in programming of
• Experience with feedback control systems preferred
• Experience in medical device development preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Application period ends November 19th, 2017.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.is.