Arnarlax is a leading salmon producer in Iceland. We have just about 110 employees and the company has operations in the Westfjords and in Hafnarfjordur. We are an integrated company, and operate all stages of the supply chain, with our own hatchery, seawater department, harvesting plant and sales department. Arnarlax produced 10.000 MT of salmon the year 2019 and is increasing the volume year by year.
Our vision is to produce sustainable Icelandic salmon from the Westfjords.
Our staff is an outstanding group of both genders and various nationalities and now we would like to add even more talent to our team. We are now looking for a well oriented individual to join our strong management team. This is an exciting job in a growing company in the new and exciting industry of salmon farming in Iceland. The role of a freshwater manager is to develop our existing smolt facility in the Westfjords of Iceland, both organizationally and technically. And follow up our external suppliers of smolt, with a tight cooperation. It is also an important part of the job to develop a growth in our smolt production, adapted to our growth plans for total salmon production in sea.
- Good knowledge and experience in smolt production
- Good sense of structure and order
- Strong planning skills and leadership skills
- Experience in project management and good technical understanding
- Trustworthy and reasonable
- Higher relevant education is emphasized
- Responsibility for production, including production planning and opperations
- Lead and motivate employees towards common goals and optimal production
- Ensure that routines and tasks are carried out in accordance with internal procedures and in accordance with the company’s quality and HSE system
- Ongoing reporting to production manager
We offer competeible conditions. Location for the job is in Talknafjordur in the Westfjords of Iceland. CV and references are required with applications.
If you want further information please contact Björn Hembre, CEO via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +47 913 47 432.
Applications to be delivered before 15.10.2020.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á jobs.50skills.com.