Laki power is looking for a good team player to develop a superior user interface so Laki Power´s customers can experience visual and environmental data in an intuitive and useful manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drive innovation by generating ideas on how to provide our customers with a fantastic experience
- Develop features to enhance user experience
- Find a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Build reusable code for future use
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge and experience with TypeScript, state management libraries like React State/Context, and unit testing in JS (using Jest or similar libraries)
- Experience with CSS and styled-components
- Experience with charting libraries like CanvasJS, Highcharts, Charts.js, or similar
- Being familiar with SignalR or has experience working with live data (WebSockets)
- Being passionate about clean code and best practices in software development
- Understanding of key design principles
Laki Power is a growing tech company that provides power grid operators with solutions to monitor, analyze and optimize their operations and assets. Our unique patented technology powers equipment through electrical induction on high-power lines to provide real-time intelligence in the form of imagery and environmental data to our customers.
Laki Power received an EU grant of EUR 2.1 million in 2021 to further develop the company’s technology and marketing efforts. The company was named “innovation company of the year” by Iceland’s energy and utility federation (Samorka) in 2021.
See more at www.lakipower.com.
For further information, contact Hlynur Atli Magnússon, email@example.com or Sverrir Briem, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be filled out and submitted at hagvangur.is, along with a CV and a letter of introduction.
Application deadline: April 12th of 2021
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á jobs.50skills.com.