Össur is seeking a Global Manufacturing & Operations (M&O) Business Controller to join the Global FP&A and Business Control in Iceland team within Finance. This team is responsible for providing business partnering and decision support to senior management across Össur´s global functions.
• Work closely with M&O management to analyse and present financial performance
• Work to continuously develop M&O’s financial management reporting
• Support M&O management’s decision making process by providing robust financial analytics and by acting as a trusted partner, on behalf of Finance, in guiding and challenging decisions
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that lower cost and improve margins
• Lead the global platform of M&O controllers to align priorities and ways of working
• Master’s degree (e.g., MBA, Finance, Engineering) or Bachelor’s degree plus equivalent experience
• Over six years of professional experience
• Prior experience working in Business Controlling roles preferred
• Proven record of working in financial or operational analytics roles
• Experience working with Manufacturing or Operations functions preferred
• Strong record of professional achievement
• Ability to communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in writing, in English
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently in a highly structured manner
Application period ends on 22nd of February, 2021.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.