Laki power is looking for a good team player to oversee the design of an intuitive user interface for our customers to access and use the visual and environmental data collected by our devices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and manage Laki Power‘s future software architecture
- Deliver an outstanding user experience to our customers
- Manage internal and external teams implementing our software product vision
- Ensure that software meets stringent security requirements
- Co-ordinate efforts with the hardware team to ensure alignment
- MSc in software engineering or relevant field
- Practical experience in design and development of customer-orientated platforms
- Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft .NET framework
- Knowledge of big data & machine learning
- Strong organizational leadership skills
- Practical hands-on knowledge of programming and processes in software development
Laki Power is a growing tech company that provides power grid operators with solutions to monitor, analyze and optimize their operations and assets. Our unique patented technology powers equipment through electrical induction on high-power lines to provide real-time intelligence in the form of imagery and environmental data to our customers.
Laki Power received an EU grant of EUR 2.1 million in 2021 to further develop the company’s technology and marketing efforts. The company was named “innovation company of the year” by Iceland’s energy and utility federation (Samorka) in 2021.
See more at www.lakipower.com.
For further information, contact Hlynur Atli Magnússon, email@example.com or Sverrir Briem, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are to be filled out and submitted at hagvangur.is, along with a CV and a letter of introduction.
Application deadline: April 12th of 2021.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á jobs.50skills.com.