The mechanical engineer will work on developing state of the art microcontroller controlled medical products to improve people’s mobility. The mechanical engineer will be part of an interdisciplinary team within R&D, working closely with other R&D units.
• Hardware design on both system- and component-levels, including
molded parts, soft padding components and lightweight structural
• Cooperation with prototyping labs and aesthetic design teams
• Optimization of hardware for manufacturing, cost and performance
• Participation in requirements analysis together with internal and
• Documentation and testing activities
• Development of suitable testing equipment and methods
• Verification of mechanical parts according to international standards
• Participation in risk management activities
• University degree in mechanical engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical development
• Highly proficient in SolidWorks
• Experience in injection molding preferred
• Experience in Finite Element Analysis preferred
• Experience in medical device development preferred
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Application period ends November 19th, 2017.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.is.