Össur is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our Bionics Department in Research & Development (R&D).
The Bionic team is responsible for developing microprocessor controlled prosthetic knees and ankles, designed to improve people’s mobility around the world. The Engineer will be a part of an interdisciplinary team
within R&D and work closely with other R&D units, Manufacturing and Logistics, Medical Office and Clinical Affairs.
• Design of mechanical modules and systems
• FEM analysis and testing of mechanical parts and assemblies
• Participation in requirements analysis
• Development of suitable testing equipment and methods
• Documentation and testing activities
• Participation in risk management activities
• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Extensive experience in CAD based mechanical design
• Experience in Machine Design
• Experience in structural analysis
• Experience in medical device development is considered a benefit
• Innovative development approach
• Autonomy in daily tasks execution and reporting activities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.