Össur is looking for developers to join our Bionics Department in Research & Development (R&D).
The Bionic team is responsible for developing microprocessor controlled prosthetic knees and ankles, designed to improve people’s mobility around the world. The engineers and developers are part of an interdisciplinary team within R&D and work closely with other R&D units, Manufacturing and Logistics, Medical Office and Clinical Affairs.
- Multi-platform Mobile App development for Bionic prosthetic devices
- Multi-platform Mobile App user interface development
- Design process documentation
- Continuous improvement activities
- University degree in computer science, engineering or comparable education
- At least one year work experience in Mobile App development
- Experience in development using Objective-C or Swift and Xcode
- Autonomy in daily tasks execution and reporting activities
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Application period ends on June 25th, 2019.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.