Thank you for your interest in Össur. The most important resource of Össur is its staff. At Össur, we value our extensive skills and knowledge base and naturally we nurture a spirit of innovation. With wide-ranging roles involved in our business, Össur is keen to attract talented individuals and accomplished team players, who are ready to contribute to the achievement of our goals.
We are looking for an ambitious and detailed oriented individual to join our global quality and regulatory team located in Iceland. Össur is a medical device company where the quality management system plays a key role in the sales and marketing of Össur products around the world.
The global Quality and Regulatory department is responsible for the management and development of the global quality management system according to ISO13485, 14001, IST85 and the applicable law and regulations at Össur´s market areas. The team is also responsible for global alignment of the quality management system at Össur locations around the world.
• University education
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
• Knowledge and experience in Quality Management Systems in regulated industry
• Knowledge and experience of ISO13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 is beneficial
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English
• Ability to work both independently and in groups
• Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) management
• Nonconformity management
• Change Control Management
• Training management
• Document control
• Participate in Internal and External audits
• Monthly reporting and communication of results
Application period ends March 21st, 2018.
Vinsamlega sendu tölvupóst á firstname.lastname@example.org ef þú lendir í vandræðum með að fylla út umsóknina
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.