The R&D Documentation Coordinator is part of the Process Management team in Research & Development (R&D) and works with cross functional groups in various locations to organize documentation and technical files for Össur’s medical devices.
- Manage Össur’s document management system and related processes;
- Collaborate with development teams to oversee documentation records and ensure document control is in line with Össur’s processes;
- Coordinate document reviews and approvals;
- Create and manage process templates used by development teams;
- Manage training and training material for the document management system;
- Plan and lead the maintenance and continuous improvement of the document management system;
- Maintain other R&D and product development related databases.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a document management role, preferably in a regulated industry;
- Proficient with Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) or data management systems configuration, performance optimization and process improvement;
- Knowledge and experience with SolidWorks Product Data Management (PDM) is considered as an asset;
- Able to work independently and proactively to ensure tasks are completed with little supervision;
- Detail-oriented, organized with a strong multi-tasking ability;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and language skills, especially English;
- Strong IT skills in MS Office.
Application period ends on June 25th, 2019.
Please apply on our website: ossur.is/mannaudur under the appropriate position.
For further information contact Human Resources +354 515 1300.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu