Do you want to take part in building the true cloud concept for Microsoft, Amazon and Google?
NetApp Iceland is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Reykjavik team and help accelerate the leadership of NetApp in hybrid cloud globally.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll engage in and improve the lifecycle of services – from design through deployment, operation and refinement. You’ll maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. You’ll play an important role in scaling systems sustainably through automation and evolving them by pushing for changes to improve reliability and velocity.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, and a sense of ownership and drive
- Demonstrated Linux experience
Preferably, you should also have experience with:
- Some familiarity with distributed systems design patterns using tools such as Kubernetes
- Scripting and infrastructure automation using for example Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud compute
Check out https://cloud.google.com/netapp/ and https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/services/netapp/ to find out more about what you could be working on and apply today.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á bit.ly.