Össur seeks a Sustainability Engineer to be part of the R&D Bionic Solutions Electronics team. The Sustainability Engineer is responsible for execution and implementation of product support activities, electronic modules maintenance, continuous improvements activities and production sustainability efforts.
- Leads Bionic Solutions electronic platforms maintenance activities to ensure sustained production throughout their field life;
- Interacts with assembly houses to resolve issues associated with component obsolescence, component availability shortage and quality issues;
- Execute and implement design updates required to ensure sustained production of electronic platforms;
- Supports Bionics Manufacturing Team in implementation of continuous improvement activities;
- Contribute to new product development projects input definition based on knowledge gathered through production support activities;
- University Degree in Engineering – Electrical Engineering preferable.
- 3-5 years experience in electronics circuit design, layout and manufacturing.
- Advanced knowledge of printed circuit board manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience with Altium designer.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, demanding, and changing environment.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Autonomy in daily tasks execution and reporting activities.
- Proficient computer skills.
Application period ends 1st of October.
Merkja við auglýsingu
Þú þarft að skrá þig inn til að vista þessa auglýsingu
Sækja um starf
Til að sækja um þetta starf, vinsamlega farðu á ossur.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.